Thursday, January 29, 2009

MY BIRTHDAY! xDD

IT's MY BIRTHDAY!
well..not officially yet =D
pam! dun 4get my present xDD
so im in sandakan now~ usin my dad's laptop =D
hehe..got wireless =P
n my couz r jumpin up n down d bed =="
kaka.. xDDD soooo cool! =P
last nite stay up till 1am++ wif my older couz n my uncle xD
we played cards d whole time! hehe..no gambling though.. xD
but if u lose..u nid 2 drink 1 whole cup of water.. !
i drank 2 cups =x
sandakan got more "dung dung chiang" thn KK~!
they will dance in front of ur house 4 ang pows! xDD
which is AWESOME! n irritating ==
reminder 4 twinneh: DARREN! dun 4get my present..n i will not 4get urs! =D
kays..gonna watch BOLT now wif my couz!
as i was sayin, im usin my dad's laptop..so it's kinda hard 2 put colours on my words! hope u guys dont mind =D
buh-byes!
God bless =)

No comments: